Ocaml pkginstall fragment

Hi all,

Okay, I've now got a working pkginstall fragment that registers and
deregisters ocaml libraries (thanks, wiz...)

What would be the best way of getting this out for testing? I can just commit
the work - it shouldn't affect any other packages, but then again that's not
something I'm willing to bet anything too valuable on...

best,

  Jaap
--
"Then I'll tell the truth. We're allowed to do that in emergencies."