Re: Prefer pkgsrc OpenSSL after 2016Q1.

coypu%SDF.ORG@localhost writes:

> Can we do this?
> A lot of people are using this already, it's very well tested.
> Asking early to avoid asking late.

Do what?  Change pkgsrc to blanket always prefer openssl?   I don't
think we should - there are systems where base system openssl is
perfectly ok (NetBSD current, NetBSD 7 and soon I expect NetBSD 6 - and
probably quite a few others).

Are there specific version/os where you think base openssl is broken
(and not about to be fixed), but pkgsrc uses it anyway?