Removing WHOLE_ARCHIVE_FLAG / NO_WHOLE_ARCHIVE_FLAG

While looking through mk/platform/Darwin.mk I noticed that the
_OPSYS_WHOLE_ARCHIVE_FLAG setting is broken, as it is set to
"-Wl,-force-load", whereas the correct linker argument is
"-force_load" (note "-" vs "_").

Looking through the rest of pkgsrc, these two flags appear to be
completely unused, except in Darwin's bsd.lib.mk where the flag is
overridden and the correct value used instead anyway:

  pkgtools/bootstrap-mk-files/files/mods/Darwin.bsd.lib.mk:_OPSYS_WHOLE_ARCHIVE_FLAG= -Wl,-force_load

I propose we just remove these flags from pkgsrc, leaving only the
bsd.lib.mk definition for Darwin (which should remain there as the
bmake files should be usable outside of a pkgsrc context).

I'm currently testing this in a bulk build with this commit:

  https://github.com/joyent/pkgsrc/commit/344eb5d

Cheers,