Re: fswebcam build error

On Feb 5,  2:12am, Marina Brown wrote:
}
} I am getting a build error in a package i created with url2web.
}
} checking for inttypes.h... yes
} checking for stdint.h... yes
} checking for unistd.h... yes
} checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
} checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
} checking for sys/param.h... yes
} checking for getpagesize... yes
} checking for working mmap... yes
} checking for gdImageCreateTrueColor in -lgd... no
} configure: error: GD graphics library not found
} *** Error code 1
}
} Stop.
} make[1]: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/wip/fswebcam
} *** Error code 1
}
} Stop.
} make: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/wip/fswebcam
} bash-4.3#
}
}
} I'm not quite sure how to force my new package to pull in
} the GD Graphics library.

     Take a look at:

http://www.netbsd.org/docs/pkgsrc/creating.html#creating.examples

Specifically, look at the part starting with

4. Examine the extracted files to determine the dependencies of your package.

It would be a good idea to read all of the guide:

http://www.netbsd.org/docs/pkgsrc/

}-- End of excerpt from Marina Brown