Re: Removing find-prefix infrastructure

* On 2015-10-01 at 09:57 BST, Jonathan Perkin wrote:

> I'd like to propose removing the mk/find-prefix.mk infrastructure and
> related configuration.  This was required in a pkgviews world to find
> the installation prefix of a pkgsrc package, but since we removed
> pkgviews it is entirely redundant.

This is now in.  I've tried to test this as much as possible with bulk
builds etc, but with such a large change there is always the chance I
missed something, especially with keeping it in sync with trunk.

Please let me know if anything is broken and I'll get it fixed before
the next branch.

Thanks,