Re: apache24 adding null bytes

I have seen something similar in one case where I have created a disk image with NetBSD’s standard (makefs?).
There, /boot.cfg ended up with some trailing 0-bytes. Only in this file, as far as I was able to notice.
I guess this was caused by makefs, and I worked around this by adding some trailing comments.

Just in case this is on a makefs-generated disk image or something…
which doesn’t look so by the commands given. But a desperate data point…

Good luck! ;)

 - Hubert