Re: rsync and pbulk

On Fri, Oct 23, 2015 at 03:29:51PM +0200, Richard PALO wrote:
> I actually had better success with the pure joyent patches.
> I applied both the earlier and this mornings patch that joerg did:

That looks a build that does nothing. I never got around to shuffle the
init logic around a bit to check for jobs before running the start
script. Essentially, the first client would check for a job, finds
nothing and triggers the shutdown. That's why the others are getting a
connection refused.

Joerg