Re: lets encrypt

On Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 7:35 PM, Greg Troxel <gdt%ir.bbn.com@localhost> wrote:
> I wonder how close this is to working on NetBSD, and if anyone has tried
> to package it?
>
> https://github.com/letsencrypt/letsencrypt
>
> https://letsencrypt.org/

I started packaging it but then got distracted (as I do). It has a ton
of Python dependencies that were missing, I tackled several of them.

As for it working on NetBSD, I don't see why it would not. AFAIR the
tool works well with Apache and does not do any deep systems
integration. Probably just some paths to change.