Proposed changes to devel/cunit

Hello,

I have a small set of changes I'd like to make to devel/cunit, but as I
briefly mentioned this in #pkgsrc and raised some eyebrows, I wanted to
gather consensus here first.

My primary objective is to use the curses interface with pkgsrc's cunit
which currently cannot be done through the binary package nor building
from source.

So, there are two obvious methods to accomplish this:

1. Use the options framework

2. Use CONFIGURE_ARGS to enable the curses interface by default

An important note is that CUnit's own configure defaults the curses
interface to "no", whilst all three other interfaces (automated, basic,
console) to "yes". For this reason, I'm more in favor of option #1.

So my proposal (#1 above) is that devel/cunit gain five options via a
new devel/cunit/options.mk file:

cunit-automated
cunit-basic
cunit-console
cunit-memtrace
curses

The curses option isn't prepended with ``cunit-'' because it's an option
already used by many packages, but the others are so that descriptions
can be supplied in mk/defaults/options.description. Stylistically, is
this acceptable?

One point made in the IRC discussion is that packages should have sane
defaults so that when the bulk build process picks up for the binary
packages, users don't receive a crippled program. But that wouldn't
happen in this case as the options configuration would mirror that of
the project (that is, curses "off", memtrace "off", other three "on").

If this approach is sensible, then I have a patch ready to go.

Regards,

Alexander