Re: Adding SHA-512 to the list of digests

I decided that the changes to digest could be done in parallel with
everything else, as it's the adoption of the new digest that will take
time.

Accordingly, please find the proposed changes at
http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/misc/agc/digest-20151008.diff

Changes from previous version (20121220):

* version 20151008
        + Add blake2b and sha3 (keccak) 224/256/384/512 digests
(implementations in portable C by Taylor Campbell, munged slightly by
myself)
        + Move to a 2-clause BSD license for my own code

All comments gratefully received.

Thanks,
Alistair