Re: gtk3+ broken on OSX due to epoxy update

On Mon, 14 Sep 2015 07:42:32 -0400
Greg Troxel <gdt%ir.bbn.com@localhost> wrote:

>   take a different approach, and just put #ifndef DARWIN around the
>   include of glx in the libepoxy file, and let gtk3 think it doesn't
>   have it.

I'm afraid this is going to require a lot of patching. It's not just a
matter of header files. GTK3 has GL integration which is not
optionalized. I think the best way to go is actually to put the GLX
support for Darwin back into libepoxy. Someone from macos-pkg-people@
needs to undertake this.

We could revert the update. But I don't really want to hold it back just
because X11 on Darwin is dying a slow death. Since GTK3 is the only
libepoxy consumer on Darwin I propose we import graphics/libepoxy12
and use that if it has been confirmed to solve the problem.

-Tobias