Re: [security] Update www/curl to version 7.43.0

Hi,

Despite the fact that the freeze is now over, I've been informed that
there are problems with curl 7.43.0 caching "Content-Length" between
requests on the same connection. Probably best to wait for a fixed
version to come from upstream.

Thanks,
Alistair