Re: pkgsrc commit during freeze (Was: Updated lang/lua53 without realising it's freeze)

On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 11:12:12AM +0100, David Brownlee wrote:
 > > I would prefer if commits during freeze were only possible with an extra
 > > effort. For instance, by using a special ssh key.
 >
 > One way to avoid accidental commits might be a commit trigger that
 > requires commit messages to contain a specific text tag during a
 > freeze,

That seems like a pretty good idea; functional and not excessively
intrusive.

of course Someone(TM) would have to code it up; I think he's pretty
busy of late. Or at least, his todo list expands like mine does...

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost