Re: qt4-libs and gcc 5.x

How common is gcc 5?  Is that normal now, or bleeding edge?  What
systems that use pkgsrc use it?    Are any of those systems doing bulk
builds and posting logs, or posting binaries?

qt4 is pretty beastly, and on my mac took 2h20m to build recently.  So
if this is a fringe/new case, then I'm inclined to wait, especially if
waiting isn't going to deprive users of pre-built binaries.  But if the
others are in favor, I don't think it's a big deal.

Please do submit this upstream.