polarssl vs mbedtls

Hi everybody,

PolarSSL was rebranded as “mbed TLS” earlier this year [1], however it keeps versioning and API, and provides lib/libpolarssl as symlinks for compatibility.

I have this prepared as security/mbedtls and verified with net/powerdns, the only dependent package in the main tree, but just noticed that ports keeps this as security/polarssl13, so thought I’d ask for a second opinion. My feeling is to use the new name and drop security/polarssl.

Regards,

-F

1. http://community.arm.com/groups/internet-of-things/blog/2015/02/09/polarssl-is-dead-long-live-mbed-tls