bootstrapping on QNX 6.5.0

Hello,

   While bootstrapping (unprivileged; but I also got these problems
without it) on QNX 6.5.0 a failure occurs in work/bmake/util.c which
states that SA_RESTART isn't defined.

   http://www.qnx.com/support/knowledgebase.html?id=50130000000SmiD
states that:

   ``SA_RESTART is not a signal but a signal action, as SA already hints
at. This flag is used to make sure that a system call which has been
interrupted by the original signal will not continue but be restarted.
This behaviour is not implemented in QNX.''

   The pkgsrc bootstrap on Foundry27 does the following:

------------
   #ifdef SA_RESTART
   sa.sa_flags = SA_RESTART
   #endif
------------

   I saw clues which indicate that there are plans to support SA_RESTART
in future version of QNX -- but until then, is there a better
work-around?  If I understand SA_RESTART correctly, it's not trivially
supported by third parties, and if code in bmake makes assumption about
SA_RESTART semantics I understand that that kind of #ifdef is bad.

   If I add that ifdef, the build proceeds but it fails later.  After
having installed pkg_{admin,create,info}, it looks like it wants to
install bootstrap-mk-files, but it fails with:

   ``sh: syntax error: unexpected EOF''

   Then follows a bunch of problems attempting to run pkg_info on
coreutils (it's attempting to execute /home/jan/pkg for some reason),
and just before terminating I get a "Variable ECHO is recursive."

   Out of curiosity, before I dive deeper into this and reinvent the
wheel invented by several others before me: I know there are some of you
who build packages for QNX.  Any chance you can publish your patches to
get past the bootstrap?

--
Kind Regards,
Jan