Re: Renaming of wip/dwb* [was: Empty PLIST for package wip/dwb33]

Je 2015-05-20 10:38:37
carsten.kunze%arcor.de@localhost skribis:

> Kamil Rytarowski <n54%gmx.com@localhost> wrote:
> An:      carsten.kunze%arcor.de@localhost

Hello.

Oh dear. I should’ve read all e-mails before replying. Sorry.
I’ll just repeat what was not already suggested here.

In my opinion dwb-gtk3 is a good name for wip/dwb,
as it can also be compiled against gtk2.
To aid those who are looking for dwb the browser,
maybe a text along lines of ‘If you are looking for
a browser, see www/dwb-…’ could be placed in DESC
file of dwb33. I’m not sure if such practice is allowed
in pkgsrc though.

Happy Hacking!

--
Mateusz Poszwa