legal problems ? (Re: textproc/{convertlit,lit2epub}

Hi,
Now I saw the following entry in doc/TODO:
        o lit2epub-0.2.2

When trying to update this from 0.1.1, I found it depended to
| DEPENDS+=       convertlit-[0-9]*:../../textproc/convertlit

but converlit has (at least to me) strange state.

| -MASTER_SITES=          ${CONVERTLIT_MASTER_SITES}
| +MASTER_SITES=          http://www.convertlit.com/
|  EXTRACT_SUFX=          .zip
|
|  MAINTAINER=            pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
| -HOMEPAGE=              ${CONVERTLIT_HOMEPAGE}
| +HOMEPAGE=              http://www.convertlit.com/

CONVERTLIT_MASTER_SITES etc are not defined anywhere.

After changed these SITES as stated above,
'make package' warns as:

WARNING: convertlit-1.8nb1 may not be put on a CD-ROM:
WARNING: Possible legal problems
WARNING: convertlit-1.8nb1 may not be made available through FTP:
WARNING: Possible legal problems

What is the right answer ?

1. Leave them (convertlit and lit2epub) as they are
2. Should lit2epub be update to 0.2.2
3. Investigate legal problems
4. Remove those packages

Thank you.