Aw: Re: Temporary login at bulk build machine possible?

Tobias Nygren <tnn%NetBSD.org@localhost> wrote:

> Since there is no configure script to handle this I would suggest
> either to make if #if 0 and see what breaks (my guess: nothing we care
> about) or define abs as a macro instead of inline.

This is IMHO Brian Kernighan's original code (maybe that's why he is using groff(1) today ;-)

As suggested it should be commended out in some way (regardless of the system).

Heirloom troff does by intention not have ./configure--since it had not been required *up to now*.  If possible I would prefer to use POSIX for portability but if configure gets required it will be added.

Carsten