Qt5 issues in LXQt from wip

I've packaged the LXQt Desktop Environment in pkgsrc-wip as wip/lxde.

LXQt is based on KF5 (KDE4 libs successor) and Qt5.
I was trying to link lxqt against our Qt5 packaged, but I have got problems with xcb.

$ lxqt-about
This application failed to start because it could not find or load the Qt platform plugin "xcb".
Available platform plugins are: minimal, offscreen, xcb.
Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.

Can someone please test whether the issue isn't just local to me as I'm on current.

Thanks,