Re: XFCE Update proposal to 4.12

I tested XFCE 4.12 on NetBSD 6 amd64 and it worked great.
I found one small thing, the icon tab in appearance settings
has warning marks on the icon themes installed by
graphics/elementary-xfce-icon-theme because they don't have
icon caches. The file and git diff attached fixes this.
icon-cache.tmpl is to be put in
graphics/elementary-xfce-icon-theme/files
I don't know shell scripting so there might be a better way
to write icon-cache.tmpl. It's based on the icon-cache.tmpl
from graphics/gnome-icon-theme and graphics/hicolor-icon-theme.
The code in xfce4diff is also based on code from the Makefile
of these packages. It might also have errors but it worked for
me, please improve or verify correctness.

Thanks Youri updating XFCE4 :)

/Niclas Rosenvik