Re: XFCE Update proposal to 4.12

Hello, Youri.

I've tested your big diff on evbarm (Raspberry Pi) building all the
packages and dependencies from source on the hardware.

Xfce-4.12 builds and works like a charm.

Although it is a bit slow on this tiny board :)

P.S. I've attached a screenshot of xfce 4.12 running on the Pi.
http://77.37.136.88/screenshot.png

At Mon, 06 Apr 2015 11:22:42 +0200,