Re: gobject-introspection on OS X 10.9: clang include <> vs "" fussiness

On Sun, Apr 05, 2015 at 08:13:29PM -0400, Greg Troxel wrote:
> So my real question is whether others are seeing this, or if it's only
> that clang is newly fussy about not looking in the sourcedir for files
> included with <>.

Clang makes the same distinction between <> and "" as every other C
compiler. What you are seeing is very likely a missing include. One
common way people seem to get to this point is hidden symlinks in
WRKOBJDIR or co. The patch is certainly completely inappropiate.

Joerg