wip/npth: HAS_CONFIGURE related question

Hi Team,

I am stuck with this one.
http://pkgsrc-wip.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pkgsrc-wip/wip/npth/Makefile?revision=1.3&view=markup

doing 'bmake configure' will not generate the same work/npth-1.1/npth-config than going into work/npth-1.1 after a 'bmake extract' and doing the './configure' manually. It will basically missed some -I defs (line 90 and 113 ish, missing -I/usr/include|-I/include) )

I've tried everything I could think off: USE_TOOLS+=gmake ; adding autoconf and/or automake; GNU_CONFIGURE= yes; setting CFLAGS+= and LDFLAGS+= ; forcing CONFIGURE_ARGS+= --includedir=${LOCALBASE}/include ... I've tried mixing these as well...without success and I am now running out of ideas.

To check if it's setup correctly after the 'bmake configure' you can 'grep include work/npth-1.1/npth-config' which should returns 3 lines. How can 'bmake configure' do _exactly_ what a manual ./configure would do? (I though this was the purpose of HAS_CONFIGURE)

Maybe I just have the wrong approach to this. Any ideas/tips/comments will be appreciated.

PS: this is the last hiccup preventing wip/gnupg21 to go smooth with this npth dependency.

Thanks,
-- ada