Help creating a package

Hi,

I'm looking for help with creating a package.  I've set up a Makefile.  When I run pkglint, I get only warnings.   However, when I try to make the package, I get an odd error complaining that the work directory does not exist.

I've tried with and without a WRKSRC in my Makefile, and while this does change the path in the error, it doesn't fix the underlying issue.

It's likely a very basic error, but I haven't been able to figure it out.

Thanks,

--jon