Please review wip/labltk (fix for x11/labltk)

Hello,

Can you please have a look at wip/labltk?
 -> http://pkgsrc-wip.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pkgsrc-wip/wip/labltk/

x11/labltk does not build since upstream changed MASTER_SITES and
contents of .tar.gz, and wip/labltk is my attemp to fix that break.

It should eventually be committed to x11/labltk, but because the
Makefile is so different than before, I would like you to review it
firstly.

I could run simple "Create window" script with this package, so I thik
it works. But please tell me if there are any suggestions or comments.

--
// HIRAMATSU, Yoshifumi