Re: Preserving binary packages

On Fri, 14 Nov 2014 19:43:39 +0900, Edgar Fuß <ef%math.uni-bonn.de@localhost> wrote:

Right, someone just pick a suitable name
I don't have a variable name, but what it's going to mean is (if I understand
correctly) to re-define the install target to do package-install instead,
right?
So I would suggest something saying ``install implies package'' or
``implicitly make package''.
Or do I miss what the switch is going to do?

"Set variable XXXX=yes, and binary packages will be created in ${PACKAGES}
 anytime packages are installed from source".

--
OBATA Akio / obata%lins.jp@localhost