ffmpeg vs ffmpeg2

Hi!

I've recently tried running a program (wip/mpv) using ffmpeg2 while
ffmpeg1 was still installed. It didn't start, complaining about a
missing symbol in a library.

The problem was that while it was originally linked against ffmpeg2
libraries in lib/ffmpeg2, during runtime it used (some) libraries from
ffmpeg which are directly in lib.

So I fear we'll have to move the ffmpeg libraries to a subdirectory
(like is already done for the ffmpeg010 and ffmpeg2 packages).

Or is there another solution?
 Thomas