Re: libtool, -fstack-protector, -nostdlib, and while we're at it -Bdirect on SunOS

* On 2014-07-10 at 16:32 BST, Jonathan Perkin wrote:

> * On 2014-07-10 at 07:34 BST, Richard PALO wrote:
>
> > As requested by jperkin@, I'm posting here the attached patch to complete
> > this libtool update.
>
> Thanks Richard.  I will run this through a full bulk build.  Results
> as I get them.

These are now in:

http://us-east.manta.joyent.com/pkgsrc/public/reports/upstream-bulktest/20140710.1609/meta/report.html

Compared to a run of clean upstream-trunk32 at a similar time:

http://us-east.manta.joyent.com/pkgsrc/public/reports/upstream-trunk32/20140710.2233/meta/report.html

the patch clearly has positive benefits, with about 70 additional
pacakges, mainly due to fixes in graphviz and libsodium.

On that basis it's a +1 from me.