Re: pkgsrc/audio/pulseaudio stability improvement

On Sun, Jun 22, 2014 at 03:57:09PM +0900, Ryo ONODERA wrote:
> On my machine, it becomes sane...
>
> What is exact version of your NetBSD?
>
> Here is mine (userland is also built from same source tree).
>
> NetBSD tellurium.elements.tetera.org 6.99.44 NetBSD 6.99.44 (DTRACE3) #0: Mon
> Jun 16 23:09:02 JST 2014
> ryo_on%tellurium.elements.tetera.org@localhost:/usr/obj/amd64/sys/arch/amd64/compile/DTRACE3
>  amd64

I ran strings on the oss module and found that it was still the wrong
version. You're right, your patch fixes the problem for me to. Please
commit.

So I assume that pulseaudio isn't smart enough to reset every oss
parameter, and is fine with the /dev/audio defaults but not with what
we might have as /dev/sound defaults, could that be?
 Thomas