Re: rollback print/cups for pkgsrc-2014Q2?

Thomas Klausner writes:
- On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 08:02:22PM -0400, Greg Troxel wrote:
- > Post branch, I think the thing to do is for people that like cups to get
- > the 1.7 package and associated cups-filters packages to the point where
- > they work well enough that they can be recommended for general use.
-
- Please, someone who actually uses cups for printing, do that.

It's on my todo list. (probably post freeze/branch.)

--
Eric Schnoebelen                eric%cirr.com@localhost
http://www.cirr.com