Re: renaming mercurial to py-mercurial?

Hi,

On Mon, 21 Apr 2014 07:00:43 +0900, Thomas Klausner <tk%giga.or.at@localhost>
wrote:

There's a quite useful GUI for mercurial, hgview. It needs to use the
same python version as mercurial to work.

Currently, we're only building mercurial with the default python
version though, so the py-hgview package has to do some contortions to
work.

For this reason I'd like to move mercurial to py-mercurial and make it
a multi-python-version package.

The disadvantage is the move itself, and that it's a bit harder to
find because of the prefix.

Does anyone have a better idea?

* keep PKGPATH as devel/mercurial
* change PKGNAME to ${DISTNAME:S/-/-${PYPKGPREFIX}-/}
* change dependency of py-hgview to mercurial-${PYPKGREPFIX}>=1.6

--
OBATA Akio / obata%lins.jp@localhost