Re: (lang/python27) Problems with OpenSSL search path on MirBSD

Your patch looks ok, but I'm nervous about changing the python build
infrastructure during the freeze.   I would be interested to see code
review by others, and reports of testing on NetBSD, Linux, Solaris to
make sure it doesn't break the build.

Is this just about python27?  What about 26 and 33?

I noticed that you aren't proposing to PKGREVISION++.  That makes sense,
as this should result in unchanged builds on systems where it built
before.  And it's nice that it therefore wouldn't trigger massive
rebuilding.