Re: Is fontconfig supposed to link against libbz2?

* On 2014-03-18 at 20:54 GMT, Benny Siegert wrote:

> I am investigating the first build failures in my MirBSD/i386 bulk
> build. I noticed that fontconfig fails to link its shared library.
> There is a libtool message stating that there is no dynamic library
> for -lbz2.

We're seeing this on SunOS too, and it is causing widespread breakage:

http://us-east.manta.joyent.com/pkgsrc/public/reports/upstream-trunk32/20140318.2035/meta/report.html

A few days ago the same packages were complaining about libpng:

http://us-east.manta.joyent.com/pkgsrc/public/reports/upstream-trunk64/20140314.2023/meta/report.html

which was fixed with the addition of png to freetype2's bl3.

I'm not sure what the problem is, but as it's now happening across two
OS we can rule out MirBSD-specific issues and we need to get this
resolved before the branch.

Thanks,