Re: Minium version of OpenSSL required by "pkgsrc"

On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 01:53:30PM +0000, Matthias Scheler wrote:
> BTW: if I bump the API version I need to perform a recursive bump, don't I?

Usually the reasoning is different:
the shlib major changes -> the API is bumped -> the PKGREVISION is bumped

I'm not sure if the shlib version changes, but since we know that at
least on some systems it means that the pkgsrc version is used instead
of the base system version, please bump it.
 Thomas