Re: Berlios to close down by end of April

On Tue, Feb 04, 2014 at 02:08:32PM +0100, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> I'm not sure about wip. Perhaps someone can download them (should be
> easy) but where do we put them?

This seems to be a non-issue. I've tried downloading all wip package
distfiles that contain 'berlios' in their Makefile, and the ones
really on berlios redirected me to sourceforge. For example:

Requesting http://download.berlios.de/mirageiv/mirage-0.9.5.2.tar.bz2
Redirected to
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mirageiv.berlios/files/mirage-0.9.5.2.tar.bz2/download
Requesting
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mirageiv.berlios/files/mirage-0.9.5.2.tar.bz2/download
Redirected to
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/mirageiv.berlios/mirage-0.9.5.2.tar.bz2?r=&ts=1391537510&use_mirror=garr
Requesting
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/mirageiv.berlios/mirage-0.9.5.2.tar.bz2?r=&ts=1391537510&use_mirror=garr
Redirected to
http://garr.dl.sourceforge.net/project/mirageiv.berlios/mirage-0.9.5.2.tar.bz2

So mirrors for these files already exist.

The one exception I saw was wip/syx; this didn't redirect anywhere.
 Thomas