Re: Qt5 fix for testing

From: Joerg Sonnenberger <joerg%britannica.bec.de@localhost>, Date: Fri, 20 Dec
2013 12:00:13 +0100

> Hi all,
> the attached patch fixes Qt5 when building against modular Xorg. It
> would be nice if someone else can make sure the PLIST change for
> qtmultimedia is correct for systems other than NetBSD/current.

Hi,

wiz@ reports that his build problem with modular-xorg is fixed by
your patches. I will commit your patches soon.

By the way, you can confirm NetBSD's Video4Linux support is working
properly with your patches?

It seems that NetBSD's Video4Linux support does not work properly
for my NetBSD/amd64 current. I have tested graphics/cheese etc.
I have no idea how to test Qt5.

If you can confirm the functionality of NetBSD's Video4Linux support,
please post how to confirm it.

Thank you.

--
Ryo ONODERA // ryo_on%yk.rim.or.jp@localhost
PGP fingerprint = 82A2 DC91 76E0 A10A 8ABB  FD1B F404 27FA C7D1 15F3