Re: Removing packages without DESTDIR support

On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 12:31:16PM +0200, Thomas Klausner wrote:
 > > > cross/i386-cygwin32
 > > > cross/i386-linux
 > > > cross/i386-msdosdjgpp
 > > > devel/cvsup
 > > > devel/cvsup-gui
 > > > devel/darcs
 > > > lang/ezm3
 > > > lang/ghc
 > > > lang/nhc98
 > > > math/R-circular
 > > > math/R-wle
 > > > math/octave-forge
 > > > net/arla
 > > > sysutils/aperture
 > > > x11/wxhaskell

I am fixing nhc98; there's an upstream update with destdir support.

We need to Do Something(TM) about ghc -- I'm still not sure what but
I guess I'd better see to it, as I'm using it right now. With any luck
that will allow fixing the other Haskell packages (darcs, wxhaskell).
I'm adding kristerw explicitly in the hopes that he has something to
say.

The rest I think should be allowed to die unless someone wants to
bother trying to fix them. (And in the case of ezm3, I've looked at it
and I'd recommend against trying.)

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost