Re: pkgtools/digest wants pkgsrc gcc after bootstrap, circular dependency

On Fri, 26 Jul 2013 17:41:07 +0200, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> I don't think it's related to your question, but these look wrong:
>
> On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 05:27:22PM +0200, Hauke Fath wrote:
>> TOOLS_PLATFORM.install?=        /usr/pkg/bin/install-sh
>> TOOLS_PLATFORM.sh?=             /usr/pkg/bin/pdksh
>> TOOLS_PLATFORM.ksh?=            /usr/pkg/bin/pdksh
>> TOOLS_PLATFORM.awk?=            /usr/pkg/bin/nawk
>> TOOLS_PLATFORM.sed?=            /usr/pkg/bin/nbsed
>
> Just unset the variables instead, then pkgsrc knows it'll have to
> provide its own copy.

That was the boilerplate created by bootstrap --full, I just left it in.

> About your original question, I think this might be related:
> # GCCBASE
> #       If using a native GCC and the compiler is not in $PATH then
> #       this should be set to the base installation directory.

Tried setting it...

> Not sure about the "not in $PATH" because it seems to be in your path.

Doesn't make a difference. digest wants lang/gcc, which cannot be built
without dist.

hauke

()     No HTML/RTF in email            Institut für Nachrichtentechnik
     Respect for open standards              Ruf +49-6151-16-3281