Update of databases/p5-SQL-Statement & textproc/p5-Text-CSV_XS

Hi,

weekend was a bit stressier than expected, so I missed the updates
of SQL::Statement (databases/p5-SQL-Statement) and Text::CSV_XS
(textproc/p5-Text-CSV_XS).

For both distributions I know the maintainer very well and I can
confirm that both updates fixing critical bugs.

databases/p5-SQL-Statement is used in pkgsrc by
* databases/p5-DBD-CSV
* databases/p5-DBD-Google (which is upstream broken for a long time ...)

textproc/p5-Text-CSV_CS is used in pkgsrc by
* databases/p5-DBD-CSV
* databases/p5-Fsdb
* devel/p5-Module-CPANTS-Analyse
* math/p5-Spreadsheet-Read

Merijn - I hope you agree, none of the fixes in Text::CSV_XS since  0.99
(currently included) would break any of the above.

Am I permitted to perform those updates (this evening)?

Cheers
--
Jens Rehsack
pkgsrc, Perl5