pkgsrc is now frozen for infrastructure changes and new packages

In preparation for the pkgsrc-2013Q2 branch, we have frozen pkgsrc for
infrastructure changes and new packages.  This means that no new
packages can be added, and no changes to the infrastructure can be
made.

Changes to leaf packages are ok - non-leaf packages are not.  If you'd
like to make such changes (to a non-leaf package), please get approval
in advance from a member of the pkgsrc project management committee.

We expect the freeze to last no longer than two weeks.

Thanks for your understanding,
Alistair
on behalf of the pkgsrc developers