Re: switching remaining platforms to modular X by default

> Comments?

I wouldn't mind if we not only made modular xorg the default, but also ripped
as much of these packages from xsrc as possible. However, first, it seems
better to:

1) remove all the xorg items from TODO. richard@ updated quite a few X and GL
packages recently. There's a few more or less ready for import in -wip after
LICENSE is clarified and still some more to package (mostly drivers);

2) maintain the packages, for real. This means checking for updates at least
once a quarter, resolving PRs, etc. If we have one set of unmaintained X
packages, we're really not that much better from having two sets of
unmaintained X packages;