Re: update to devel/lettuce

On Sat, May 25, 2013 at 04:37:51PM +0200, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
> On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 10:30:23PM -0400, matthew sporleder wrote:
> > On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 10:04 PM,  <rodent%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:
> > > Attached is an update for devel/lettuce. This package probably would be
> > > better
> > > renamed as py-lettuce, agreed?
> >

> > Personally I don't think programs which happen to be written in a
> > programming language should get the lang- prefix unless they are a
> > library.
>
> The question is whether it makes sense to have e.g. a Python 2.6 and
> Python 2.7 version as binary package.

Hmm, it doesn't build with python33 due to what seems to be an incompatibility
with distutils. Commit as is without renaming the package and set it with
PYTHON_VERSIONS_ACCEPTED = 27 26 until we work out how we're handling
distutils and setuptools for different python versions (what we have now isn't
optimal)?
!tr