Re: status of HPN patch for OpenSSH

Yes, this is upstream's website, latest version (which is
announced as being released with quite a delay) available
there is 6.1p1, I'll see if it applies to 6.2 but I doubt
it.

Well in fact little work was needed to adapt the 6.1p1 version
of the patch, I'll send it to upstream and see if he replies.
I'll commit all this later on if no one objects.

Emile `iMil' Heitor .°. <imil@{home.imil.net,NetBSD.org,gcu.info}>
                                                                _