Re: mail/imapproxy v.s. mail/up-imapproxy

Hi,

In message <1l1zem9.15qba0tm35t7fM%manu%netbsd.org@localhost>
        on Sat, 27 Apr 2013 10:36:33 +0200,
        manu%netbsd.org@localhost (Emmanuel Dreyfus) wrote:
> Takahiro Kambe <taca%back-street.net@localhost> wrote:
>
>> mail/imapproxy and mail/up-imapproxy poit the same MASTER_SITES
>> http://www.imapproxy.org/downloads/ and different version, 1.2.7 and
>> 1.2.5; the same package with different name?
>
> mail/imapproxy is newer and has SASL PLAIN support I posted upstream,
> but up-imapproxy has compatibility patches that should be retained (if
> they are still relevant, as it is a former version)
Thanks.

1. For such case, it had better use similar PKGBASE; such as
   "imapproxy" and "imapproxy125".

2. It should be noted the reason to DESCR files.

So, no one would not be confused like me.

Best regards.

--
Takahiro Kambe <taca%back-street.net@localhost>