Finding entries for doc/TODO

Hi!

At pkgsrccon, Aleksej asked me how I keep doc/TODO up-to-date.

I mainly use the following methods:
a) a weekly pkgtools/pkg_notify run for the files that interest me.
b) looking at freshcode for updates
c) subscribe GNOME release RSS
d) subscribe xorg-announce
e) subscribe some software *-announce mails

When I find a new version, I use add_todo from pkgtools/pkgsrc-todo to
add them.

I know that FreeBSD has a web application that tracks their ports tree
and regularly checks the reference sites for changes; but it's very
ports-specific and I've never found enough motivation to port it.
Anyone interested?

Cheers,
 Thomas