Re: devel/xulrunner and www/seamonkey don't build on NetBSD 5.2_STABLE

Eric Schnoebelen writes:
- My current, rather heavy handed, test is trying to lower the
- optimization level to -O1 (from -O2.)  Shouldn't make any
- difference, but I have seen gcc do some silly things over time.

And for completeness, that didn't work. (not like I expected it
too, but..)

--
Eric Schnoebelen                eric%cirr.com@localhost
http://www.cirr.com