Re: importing www/nginx-devel

Note that Makefile.common should have comments about what includes it.

Definitely, it is already done

PKGREVISION, when the time comes, cannot be shared (even if it has the
same value :-).

Indeed, those would be specific and added to the Makefile itself

I don't see anything wrong with having as much shared as you can
manage.   Usually more is diferent.

Yes, it is the first time I handle such similar cases, but as I
said earlier, nginx crowd is doing a hell of a job to maintain
backward compatibility.
Nevertheless, I will keep an eye on both branchs.

Thanks for the feedback!

Emile "iMil" Heitor .°. <imil@{home.imil.net,NetBSD.org,gcu.info}>
                                                                _