Review wanted: ansible-0.9 package

I've hacked together an Ansible package, and would appreciate it if someone could review the package. Preferably a Python-literate pkg-developer, as this is what Ansible is written in.

The package is available at
http://www.feyrer.de/Misc/pkgsrc-sysutils-ansible-0.9.tgz

What is Ansible? "Ansible is a radically simple model-driven configuration management, multi-node deployment, and remote task execution system. Ansible works over SSH and does not require any software or daemons to be installed on remote nodes. Extension modules can be written in any language and are transferred to managed machines automatically."
I.e. something like CFengine, Puppet, Chef.

A bit more information about the package, background and some NetBSD example uses are described here:
http://www.feyrer.de/NetBSD/blog.html/nb_20130202_0149.html

 - Hubert