Re: Removing support for old style bulk builds

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 7:02 AM, Aleksej Saushev <asau%inbox.ru@localhost>
wrote:
> Currently we have old bulk build code that is stale and doesn't seem
> to keep up with pkgsrc infrastructure. Do we really want to keep it?
> Recent reports on pkgsrc-bulk seem to be generated predominantly by
> pbulk and there's no old style bulk reports. Perhaps we should refine
> documentation and kill obsolete code.

Sounds good to me. However, I think there are a few developers who are
still using the old bulk build infrastructure, I think. Speak up if
you do!

--Benny.

--
The first essential in chemistry is that you should perform practical
work and conduct experiments, for he who performs not practical work